The University of Benin Alumni Association has reelected Engr. Ikenna Obiasor as her worldwide president for a second term of two years.
The president was returned unopposed with some other members of the executive which include; VP South, VP West, VP East, VP North, Hon. Secretary General, Assistant Secretary General, National Financial Secretary, Legal Adviser, Internal Auditor and ex-officio members.
Dr. Austin Obi-Emovoh defeated McCartney Obrutu for the post of Treasurer with 219 votes to 11 votes.
Also, Kevin Omokaro emerged as the new Public Relations Officer.
Full list of the new executives:
1. Engr. Ikenna Obiasor – President
2. Chief (Barr.) Osayamen Ikilo – VP south
3. Pastor (Dr.) Omolade Adekolurejo – VP West
4. Dr K.C. Okereke – VP east
5. Mr Vincent Idukpaye – VP North
6. Prof Faith Osadolor – Hon. Secretary General
7. Mrs. Ndidi Agwunobi Assistant Secretary General
8. Dr Austin Obi-Omovoh – Treasurer
9. Mabel Afure – Financial Secretary
10. Barr. Michael Ukusare – Legal Adviser
11. Mr. Kevin Omokaro – Public Relations Officer
12. Mr. Francis Ucho – Internal Auditor
13. Pharm. Jasper Onyeka -Ex Officio
14. Maurice Ben Njideka joy -Ex Officio