The founder and president, Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, has released fifty (50) prophecies for the year 2018.
The clergyman who has been credited for many precise prophecies made in years past said in his 2018 prophesies that Ibe Kachikwu will be removed as Nigeria’s Minister of State for Petroleum Resources and replaced by another person.
The Professor of World Evangelical Mission said Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari will be flown abroad for medical treatment.
Apostle Suleman who in December 2013, foresaw the crowning of former Central Bank of Nigeria’s governor, Alhaji Lamido Sanusi Lamido, as Emir of Kano, said fresh charges will be levelled against former Nigeria’s Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, noting that the latter and his friends will be embarrassed.
The clergyman also prophesied the manhunt for the governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose and killing of political enemies by the current political leaders. He added that the former President of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe “will rest in peace”.
Read Apostle Suleman’s 50 prophesies below:
- Economy to get better in Nigeria in 2018
- Year of serial bombings in Nigeria
- Imo State Governor to make governorship a family affair
- Donald Trumps health needs attention
- A new strategies of killing perceived political
enemies in Nigeria will arise
- Wildfire outbreak in an American state
- Manhunt for Ekiti state Governor by the Federal Government of Nigeria
- Government of Nigeria to disobey court orders
- God says ” Let Sambo Dasuki go”
10.President Buhari to be flown abroad on emergency
- A former Nigerian military President laid to rest
- Many bloggers to be arrested and jailed
- Bola Tinubu to have public showdown with President Buhari
- Robert Mugabe, former president of Zimbabwe, rest in peace
- Political blackmail to be on the rise
- I saw two great northern kings in open conflict
- Church buildings collapse, tears, tears
- EFCC boss to have major setback
- Nollywood, new stars to take over
- 2018 budget, Senate and presidency lockjam
- NAFDAC to pray against fire disaster
- Senate President To Be harassed embarrassed. Many publications and threatened arrest.
- DSS boss, to attend to his health
- Fresh charges against Abubakar Atiku and friends to be embarrassed
- I saw major bombings in Egypt
- Attempt on the life of Chief Femi Fani Kayode’s wife
- South African Jacob Zuma to be humiliated
- Atiku’s men will betray him
- U.K bombings, biggest in history
- Channels TV in court crisis
- America, Canada, Asia, to experience hurricanes.
- Ibe Kachikwu to be removed and replaced
- NTA to pray against losing a top boss
- Shoprite Lagos to beef up securities, I see a major raid.
- I see Fulani herdsmen entering Lagos and Rivers State massively
- Oh America, I see war in 2018
- Let’s pray against train accident. I saw a train going out of the rail
- I saw the naira gaining relevance
- I see a new political party that will divide APC and PDP
- 2019, power will not move from the North
- I see serious politics against Osibanjo
- Nigeria pray against air crash
- I saw a young Nigerian musician experiencing major media attack sponsored by a fellow musician of same genre
- Kardashian family, topsy-they in 2018
- I see some Nollywood stars permanently leaving Nigeria for better opportunities
- 2018, the year of the Army. So much military presence and control
- Good luck Jonathan should pray not to be bereaved
- Nnamdi Kanu to be embarrassed both locally and internationally
- God will give people good health and there will be cure to incurable diseases
- I see a group rising in the North and asking for their own nation.
Meanwhile, in January 2015, Apostle Suleman predicted the death of a serving cabinet member in Nigeria and asked for special prayer during a church service, in August same year, the clergyman foresaw the trouble in the last Kogi State governorship election that brought in Governor Yahaya Bello and warned of ‘a death’.
The Edo state based preacher had also predicted that the Edo state governorship election which was scheduled to hold on September 10th 2016 will be postponed, subsequently, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) shifted the election to September 28, 2016, citing security challenges.
“I see presidents being removed in Africa and presidents being installed”, Apostle Suleman declared in his 2016 prophecies.
In that declaration, the clergyman also asked for vigilance as he said he saw kidnappers entering school, adding that “President Buhari’s health needed serious attention; that America and China would have a major crisis.”
In March 2017, Apostle Suleman had a legal battle with Canadian based lady, Stephanie Otobo after she accused him of having extramarital affairs with her. The clergyman got her arrested after the claim.
April 2017, Otobo sued the clergyman for five million Canadian dollars in damages for breach of trust, breach of a fiduciary relation, breach of contract, negligence, defamation, poisoning, intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress.
May 2017, she claimed to be a repentant Christian and dropped her charges against Apostle Suleman, which prompted the Omega Fire Ministries to issue a statement calling on the Canadian based lady to confess her lies against the clergyman in order to back up her claim.